geriEM Europe Posters
The European Task Force for Geriatric Emergency Medicine (geriEM) has developped education material by publishing and distributing some posters. On this website all posters are available for download and reading. Links to all resources and toolkits are incorporated. Geriatric Emergency Medicine (geriEM) is a collaboration between the European Society for Emergency Medicine (EUSEM) and the European Geriatric Medicine Society (EuGMS).
The main website of geriEM can be found here.
Overview of all posters
- P01:Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment in the Emergency Department
- P02:Age / Frailty Adjusted Risk Stratification
- P04:Delirium and Cognitive Impairment
- P05:Medication reviews in the ED for older adults
- P06:Inclusion of family, friends and other informal and formal carers in ED
- P07:Silver Trauma – Major trauma in older adults
- P08:End of Life Care